Welcome to our website. These terms contain the description of the policy for the use of the website www.dr-marcus.com, which is owned by the company Dr.Marcus International LTD. and LLP. with the legal address Aleja Wojska Polskiego 2C, 62-800 Kalisz (hereinafter referred to as “Dr. Marcus International”). Terms of this website constitutes compliance and acceptance of the obligations under theses terms, which shall become binding upon each of your visits on the website www.dr-marcus.pl. If the users do not consent to this agreement or any provision thereof, they must immediately leave this website.
Our website is intended for use only by people staying within Poland, and all information regarding products, services and promotions only apply to the territory of Poland and are valid only within its territory.
- The contents of this website, including the subject, presentation of the party, and design is the property of Dr. Marcus International and is protected by copyright.
- The use of texts or data from this site is permitted only if the following conditions are met cumulatively in the following cases:
- The used texts or data remain in their unchanged and original shape, and
- Their use is for informational purposes only, non-commercial and private, and the used texts or data are not transferred, or copied or fed into the computer network or third party website, nor are distributed in other media;
- Also on all copies of the media on which the text or data has been multiplied, these terms and conditions as well as the information that the texts or the data are owned by Dr. Marcus International have been placed (in particular by posting a sign of copyright).
- With the exception for the authorised use under the conditions described in point 2, other types of use are prohibited. Violation of this prohibition carries legal liability according to penal and civil law, including the provisions of the law on copyright and related rights, the law on unfair competition, the provisions of the civil code as well as press law.
- Authorised use described in point 2 does not include the right to use the graphics or photographs or images of this site. Also the individual elements of this site are protected by copyright or ownership of the brand.
- Except for the use under the conditions described in point 2, one does not allow for copying or reproduction in whole or in part the content placed on the site; this applies in particular to brands, logos, graphics, images and sounds used on this website.
Brands and logo
All product names mentioned or displayed on this site are trademarks owned by Dr. Marcus International, regardless of whether they are highlighted, marked with the symbol ® or not. Use of such marks by third parties is prohibited.
- The content and information posted on this site are for information only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code. In particular, the information contained on this website are not a substitute for the information contained on the product packaging.
- Marcus International is not responsible for the use by the user of the content and information contained on this website.
- In addition, Dr. Marcus International is not responsible for third party links or ads that may appear on the site, as well as for the content of websites to which such advertisements or links make reference.
Website by Dr. Marcus International also contains links to the websites of other companies. By clicking on links to other websites, you leave the site belonging to Dr. Marcus International. The websites related to these addresses are not under the control of Dr. Marcus International. The company Dr. Marcus International cannot provide warranties with respect to the content, changes, updates or security of such sites. Dr. Marcus International also reports that it is not an administrator of the data provided by the user on those sites.
- The company Dr. Marcus International makes every effort to make this site function properly, but does not warrant that it will work without interruption and failure. The use of different browsers and individual software settings may cause differences in displaying content and lead to impossibility to display a part of the content.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this site please contact us at email@example.com.
- The company Dr. Marcus International, the owner of the website www.dr-marcus.pl reserves the right to make amendments to rules of procedure. Such an amendment does not affect the acquired rights of the users, or applicable law. The amendments will be published on a regular basis in the form of the uniform text of the rules of procedure on the website and will be effective after 14 days from the moment of their publication on the website. Your use of the site or services after the amendments to the terms means their acceptance.